Difference between revisions of "Contrib:Claws/Code Aster/10 x cases"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 15:24, 29 January 2010
- Ubuntu 9.10 64bit
- Salomé 5.1.3 for preparation of the geometry, meshing and post-processing.
- Code_Aster 10.1.x 64bit, compiled with the GCC compiler for calculation
- Dual core Intel 2.9GHz with 4Gb of RAM
I have tried to comment the *.comm files as well as I could, but I am far from an expert on C_A so use these files only as an example of the file structure/the C_A way of thinking.
Applying Torque and using parameters
This case deals with applying torque to an object in a non-linear calculation and using parameters to control the calculation.
- Applying torque - LIAISON_SOLIDE
- Using parameters
- Non-linear calculation
- Creating an animated GIF file of the result.
Using the command LIAISON_ELEM
Apply the command LIAISON_ELEM using beams to substitute 3D geometry to reduce the work load of a calculation and simplify geometry
- LIAISON_ELEM:Connecting 3D structures to 1D elements; using beams to substitute 3D geometry
- Describing geometry with AFFE_CARA_ELEM